Monday, December 28, 2009

Partial Epilepsy Are There Any Comparisons With Acute Anxiety, That Can Be Mistaken For Complex Partial Seizure Epilepsy?

Are there any comparisons with acute anxiety, that can be mistaken for complex partial seizure epilepsy? - partial epilepsy

In reality, these people over evil ... I know from personal experience! I was incorrectly diagnosed with epilepsy with partial seizures, and once he was medically for months in a spirit of carbamazepine anesthesia, without success, and had two 24 hours EEG scans, my doctor's called to another - thanks to God He realized that the problem was mental. Mi''crisis''se actually anxiety attacks.

If I have a panic attack, sometimes I forget things my name, where I live like ... I can not breathe, and I'm not going to be able to talk or ... or I go aimlessly. Such behavior could easily be mistaken for seizures.

Luckily I'm in the experienced hands of a psychiatrist, now keeps me in the right medication and treatment program.
It's interesting you asked, and I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment